1/1 Photo of Steak Salad With Grilled Peaches
Grilling fruit really brings out the natural sugars in them and they take on a whole new dimension. Don't use canned or very ripe peaches for this recipe or you will have a big mess on your grill. I like to buy extra peaches and the citrus fruits when I make this so I can juice them in my Lalanne juicer to make a tart sorbet. The recipe for the dressing alone is here Quick Citrus Dressing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 59.14 ml white wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml shallot, minced
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml canola oil
- 453.59 g flank steak
- 236.59 ml bottled Italian dressing
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 6 peaches
- salt and pepper
- mixed baby lettuces and spring greens (1 small bag)
- 946.36 ml romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut in thin strips
- 236.59 ml toasted pecans
- 113.39 g goat cheese
- 1Whisk together first 7 ingredients to make dressing. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 2Marinate steak in italian dressing in the fridge for at least an hour.
- 3Cut peaches in half, remove pits, brush with olive oil.
- 4Grill steak to your liking. I like mine medium for a salad. Slice the meat thinly and on an angle against the grain. This will help avoid it being tough or chewy.
- 5Grill peaches for just a minute or two on each side. Let cool a minute and then slice into segments.
- 6Arrange spring mix and romaine lettuce on a large platter or individual plates. Top with steak, grilled peaches, red pepper, pecans and crumbled goat cheese. Drizzle citrus dressing on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Salad With Grilled Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.1
- Calories from Fat 615
- Total Fat 68.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 541.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar