Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This turns an average grocerty store bought steak into a good restaurant tasting steak. It takes only minutes to prepare and marinade can be for 30 minutes to overnight. Ooh, so good!
- Mix it all together and marinade steak for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Garlic will be stronger the longer you marinade.
- Don't be afraid of the garlic it makes the steak taste wonderful!
- Either grill the steaks or pan fry them in butter.
- Either way they're great!
- I do both; I grill them til they're almost done then finish the cooking by pan frying.
- This turns an average grocery store steak into a delicious good restaurant tasting steak.
Keri, this was terrific! You were right regarding the garlic...don't be afraid of it! My husband and I had a delicious dinner last night after I had marinated the steaks for about 2 hours. My hubby uses a simlar recipe for steaks on the grill, but adds honey to the recipe. Thanx a bunch for this one; we enjoyed it immensely!
This marinade needs a cup of dry wine .... The steake come out "+10"
At first the smell caught me off guard but when I pan fryed one of my steaks in butter it was great!