1/2 Photos of Steak Marinade, Quick and Easy
Keri Caldwell's Note:
This turns an average grocerty store bought steak into a good restaurant tasting steak. It takes only minutes to prepare and marinade can be for 30 minutes to overnight. Ooh, so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix it all together and marinade steak for 30 minutes to overnight.
- 2Garlic will be stronger the longer you marinade.
- 3Don't be afraid of the garlic it makes the steak taste wonderful!
- 4Either grill the steaks or pan fry them in butter.
- 5Either way they're great!
- 6I do both; I grill them til they're almost done then finish the cooking by pan frying.
- 7This turns an average grocery store steak into a delicious good restaurant tasting steak.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Marinade, Quick and Easy
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2181.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g