Recipe by Keri Caldwell
This turns an average grocerty store bought steak into a good restaurant tasting steak. It takes only minutes to prepare and marinade can be for 30 minutes to overnight. Ooh, so good!
Top Review by Babyoil
Keri, this was terrific! You were right regarding the garlic...don't be afraid of it! My husband and I had a delicious dinner last night after I had marinated the steaks for about 2 hours. My hubby uses a simlar recipe for steaks on the grill, but adds honey to the recipe. Thanx a bunch for this one; we enjoyed it immensely!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic, from jar is fine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix it all together and marinade steak for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Garlic will be stronger the longer you marinade.
- Don't be afraid of the garlic it makes the steak taste wonderful!
- Either grill the steaks or pan fry them in butter.
- Either way they're great!
- I do both; I grill them til they're almost done then finish the cooking by pan frying.
- This turns an average grocery store steak into a delicious good restaurant tasting steak.