Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a wonderful recipe--the flavors and aromas are very enticing. If you like garlic you will love this!!
- 2 beef steaks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth
- 1⁄3 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices crusty French bread, toasted
- Broil or grill steaks until cooked as desired.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce. In a skillet heat the oil. Add garlic and sauté for 3 minutes over medium-low heat, until garlic is almost tender.
- Stir in broth, wine, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Place steaks on toast; spoon the sauce over the steaks.
Very, very nice! My son and I both loved this recipe. It was simple, quick and delish; exactly what makes a great dish. Thanks for posting!
I really enjoyed this recipe! I used a very thin rib eye and added baby bellas to the sauce ~ otherwise made as posted. It was delicious! Thanks for posting!
This was one fantastic meal! I did add some sliced mushroom to the wine sauce as I reall do like those 'shrooms. This is one meal that I will making again