Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy. Found in a magazine.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2⁄3 cup lawry's steak and chop marinade with garlic and black pepper
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- In 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium sized heat and brown steak.
- Add pepper and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Stir in Steak and Chop marinade. Cook, stirring occasionally. 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve in tortillas and if desired, with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and salsa.