Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tried it as warm appetizers without tortillas and decided to try it as an enchilada casserole
- 3 cups cooked beef, fajita
- 14 ounces Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 2 cups grated cheese, use the mexican mix is you have it
- salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons tones chipotle chili seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- corn tortilla
- Mix cream cheese, soup, 1 cup cheese, and seasoning together. Add fajita meat.
- Fill tortillas with about 3 to 4 tablespoons filling, roll up and place seam side down in greased 9 x 13 pan. Top with rest of cheese and bake at 350°F until cheese is bubbly and heated through.