Need to use corn tortillas for more authentic enchiladas.
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook beef until browned.
- Stir 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce and 1 cup of cheese into beef mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Spoon about 4 tablespoons of the beef mixture into each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese melts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 16 more