Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 4 teaspoons oil, divided
- 4 cups peeled potatoes, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium yellow onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup kraft balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- COOK and stir meat in oil in a skillet on high heat for 2 min., or until browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- ADD potatoes, carrots and 3/4 cup water to skillet. Bring to a boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; cook 20 minute or until vegetables are tender. Stir in mushrooms, onions, dressing and cooked meat; cook and stir on high heat for 5 min., or until heated through. Serve immediately, dividing mixture evenly onto 4 plates.