Potato & Cabbage Stir Fry
photo by Neo_Soul_Cook1111
- Ready In:
- 3 medium potatoes, washed & cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 -4 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 links smoked turkey sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 -2 cup frozen broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water cook 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and peppers; sauté 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the garlic, potato, and sausage cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the coleslaw, broccoli, water, and Cajun seasoning. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until the cabbage is tender. Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from heat and top with the cheese, cover and allow the cheese to melt.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!