1/1 Photo of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (Copycat)
Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
This is a copy cat recipe for Pumpkin spice Latte. Now you can have it all year around.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into milk.
- 2Add vanilla syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- 3Heat gently, continuing to stirring occasionally just until steaming and foam begins to appear.
- 4Pour pumpkin flavored milk into a tall mug and pour espresso over.
- 5Top with whip cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
- 6Note: If you like it slightly sweeter; add a bit of vanilla flavored coffee cream.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 240.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: