This is a copy cat recipe for Pumpkin spice Latte. Now you can have it all year around.
Make and share this Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into milk.
- Add vanilla syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat gently, continuing to stirring occasionally just until steaming and foam begins to appear.
- Pour pumpkin flavored milk into a tall mug and pour espresso over.
- Top with whip cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
- Note: If you like it slightly sweeter; add a bit of vanilla flavored coffee cream.