1/3 Photos of Starbucks' Mocha Coconut Frappuccino (Copycat)
This is my absolute favorite chilled coffee drink and a must try if you like coconut! You can substitute the milk and sugar for 2 cups of ice milk for a smoother, more creamy drink if you prefer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Spread shredded coconut on a baking sheet and toast coconut in the oven.
- 3Stir the coconut around every 10 minutes or so for even browning. After 25 to 30 minutes the shredded coconut should be light brown. Cool it off.
- 4Make double-strength coffee by brewing by standard method, or make a double shot of espresso.
- 5Chill before using.
- 6To make the drinks, combine cold coffee, milk, 1/3 cup of the toasted coconut, chocolate syrup, and sugar in a blender. Blend until sugar is dissolved.
- 7Add ice and blend until ice is crushed and the drink is smooth.
- 8Pour drinks into two 16-ounce glasses. Garnish each drink with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate, and a pinch of some of the remaining toasted coconut. Add a straw to each one.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Starbucks' Mocha Coconut Frappuccino (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (545 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 290.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g