Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
A no hassle company dinner. Tender and juicy.
- 1 standing rib roast (about 6 lbs.)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place roast fat side up on rack in roasting pan.
- Mix spices, and rub into roast.
- Bake uncovered at 325F degrees for 2 1/2 hours for medium.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Carve into slices.
Superb - :) Easy to do and delicious. You were definitely on it when you described it as "no hassle."