Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great serve with cocktail.
Make and share this Spring Rolls With Silver Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml preserved radish, Chinese
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 shallots
- 8 Chinese mushrooms, presoak and slice into strips
- 1419.54 ml napa cabbage leaves
- 118.29 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml chives
- 14.79 ml salt
- 4.92 ml white pepper
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1360.77 g ground chicken
- 2 eggs
- 59.14 ml oyster sauce
- 14.79 ml Chinese bean paste
- 113.39 g cellophane noodles, soak for 30 minutes
- 236.59 ml dried black fungus, soak for 30 minutes and shredded
- 60 spring roll wrappers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a food processor add relishes, black mushroom, garlic, shallot, and Napa cabbages. Turn on and off until the mixture is chopped. Add the rest of the ingredients into the mixture and by hand blend together. In a small pot of water take a spoonful on the mixture and into the boiling water and when it cooked taste the filling. Adjust to taste.
- With a wrapper in hand dip a spreader with beaten egg and coat the edge of wrapper and take some of the mixture and place into the center and folder and form into a spring roll.
- Heat a large skillet fills halfway with oil. Heat oil to 350 degree and deep fried spring roll to a golden brown. Remove and place onto paper towel to drain oil. Place onto a serving platter and keep warm.