1/1 Photo of Spring Mix-In' Pasta Salad
This is a salad I came up with for my family. After they tested it, I bought it to several pot-lucks where it also appears to be really liked (that is, all gone!). It can be adjusted to whatever type greens you may prefer, such as fresh spinach instead of spring mix or green olives or shrimp instead of chicken pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles (or thin noodles, if preferred)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag spring greens, salad
- 1 (8 ounce) container cherry tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives (cut in halves)
- 1/2 lb cooked chicken piece (optional)
- 1 -2 tablespoon black bean garlic sauce (I use Lee Kum Kee)
- 3/4-1 cup your favorite Italian dressing (I mix my own, using Good Seasons with olive oil)
- 1Cook pasta as directed, rinse and drain thoroughly. Place in large salad bowl (add chicken or shrimp, if using), and mix in the black bean garlic sauce giving a light coating to all. This can be adjusted to your taste.
- 2Add bag of Spring Mix salad, olives and cherry tomatoes. Mix completely, and then pour the Italian dressing over all mixing thoroughly once more.
- 3Can be eaten right off or chilled for later.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Mix-In' Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 616.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean garlic sauce