Avocado Caesar Pasta Salad
This is a great summer pasta salad, or actually any time of the year pasta salad! Everyone raves about it!!!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb medium pasta shell, cooked and drained
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- salt and pepper
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, seeded and halved
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Gently mix together all ingredients and chill until ready to serve.
- Before serving, add additional salad dressing if needed, and more cheese if you like.
- If you're making this far in advance, add the diced avocados before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I had avocados and leftover caesar salad dressing so I made this. In order to make this vegan I left out the cheese (instead I used ground up raw cashews with nutritional yeast as a great substitute for parmesan) and used a caesar salad dressing I made out of tofu. Very easy and delicious. I froze the rest to eat for lunch at some future date. Thank you!
Yummy!!! I love avocados and artichokes so this was a no brainer for me, but even my picky eater friend liked it, so I know it must be good! I used grilled artichokes (and a bit of the oil they came in), and Ken's Creamy Cesar dressing. I left out the tomatoes because I didn't have any but don't think it changed the overall flavor. The tomatoes would add a nice pop of color however. Oh, and added some fresh lemon juice (mainly to keep my avocados nice and green). So gonna make this again and again, I may even add some tuna next time! Thanks for sharing!!