Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Super fun Halloween treats that the kids are sure to enjoy. Easy to make and look great to!! I got the idea off of another website that used chocolate pudding but I thought using vanilla and dying it orange would be really cool since the pudding and oreos together would be traditional Halloween colors. This recipe can be easily divided in half and so on. For the pudding I used the kind that you cook verses the instant. I think the cooked pudding has a much nicer and thicker consistency. The amount below for the oreos is a guesstimate because it wouldn't let me put down 1 large package of oreos but either way just one regular package of oreos crushed is what you need. Enjoy!
- 4 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 4 (3 1/2 ounce) vanilla pudding mix
- 8 cups milk (2 cups per package of pudding)
- orange food coloring
- 16 clear plastic cups
- Make pudding according to the directions on package.
- Add food coloring.
- Refrigerate if using the cooked kind or instant to allow to cool and or set up.
- Crush entire package of oreos.
- Divide amount in half.
- Distribute the first half evenly among the cups.
- Add 1/2 cup pudding to each cup (this recipe makes 16).
- Evenly top each cup with remaining oreos.
- To make the ghosts on top you can fill a large baggie with the coolwhip and snip off a nickel sized portion of one corner.
- Pipe on the ghost.
- Add eyes with anything you would like, I used black icing gel, you could use M&M's, chocolate chips etc.