Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I don't remember where I found this recipe, but I have made it for years. It is very good, but rich, so you won't want to eat it all the time.
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika (or cayenne powder)
- salt, as needed
- ground black pepper, as needed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Prehat oven to 350°F.
- Cook the spinach according to package directions.
- Press out the excess water and place the spinach in a mixing bowl.
- Add the softened cream cheese (plain or with herbs), parmesan cheese, paprika (or cayenne powder) as desired, salt, pepper and butter.
- Mix well.
- Place the spinach mixture in an 8" greased shallow baking dish and bake about 25 minutes until hot.