Recipe by sweetie pie danicki
This is a quick easy recipe for one of my husband's favorite dishes. It's always a crowd pleaser.
Top Review by g #2
i hate to spoil the party but this recipe seems quite overrated to me it was too mushy plus the combined flavor of the chicken and spinach mixture together just did not really work for me it was just ok
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- chopped spinach, drained, 1 can
- 1 (1 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper (to season)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Split the chicken breasts to make a pocket.
- In a saucepan, combine spinach, cream cheese, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Heat until cream cheese is softened, and it makes a paste.
- Take the mixture and put it in the chicken pockets; hold closed with a toothpick if needed.
- Bake in a shallow pan for 35 to 40 minutes.