1/1 Photo of Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
sweetie pie danicki's Note:
This is a quick easy recipe for one of my husband's favorite dishes. It's always a crowd pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Split the chicken breasts to make a pocket.
- 3In a saucepan, combine spinach, cream cheese, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- 4Heat until cream cheese is softened, and it makes a paste.
- 5Take the mixture and put it in the chicken pockets; hold closed with a toothpick if needed.
- 6Bake in a shallow pan for 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 160.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 25.7 g