Stuffed Chicken Breasts
photo by Peter J
- Ready In:
- Mix flour, basil and oregano in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Slice each chicken breast length wise about half way through - making a pocket.
- Stuff each chicken breast evenly with minced garlic, bacon, sun dried tomato, spinach, and mozzarella.
- Close each chicken breast with tooth picks.
- Coat both sides of chicken breasts with the seasoned flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, add chicken breasts.
- Cook each side until done(about 15 minutes total).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born and raised in Minnesota and now live in South Florida with my husband and our daughter. My favorite cookbook is Betty Crocker. I have a serious addiction to baking (the first step..., right?) but I also really enjoy cooking for my husband. It annoys me when people eat my raw cookie dough!