Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love this dressing! It's also really good drizzled over salmon. This is the recipe that came with it from the Famous Brand Names Cookbook. I eat it but I avoid the bacon.
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh raspberries or 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped of fresh mint or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mint, crushed
- 4 -6 cups fresh spinach, washed, drained and trimmed
- 2 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 -6 red onion rings
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled (optional)
- Carefully combine yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds in medium bowl; mix well.
- Arrange spinach evenly on 2 seperate salad plates; top with red onion rings. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with bacon, if desired.