Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like blue cheese you'll love this salad. I don't know where I got the recipe I found it stuck at the back of my salads. The dressing is good on other salads as well
- 8 cups Baby Spinach, stems removed,washed & dried
- 1 red apple, chopped core removed
- 1 green apple, chopped core removed
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Place dressing ingredients in a sealed jar or cruet and shake well to mix.
- Toss all the salad ingredients to mix well.
- Do not add dressing until just before serving.
Bergy this is a taste sensation! All the salad ingredients are favourites, and the dressing is just wonderful. The right amount of 'sweet and sour' thanks for a real winner! Eve
Loved this salad. The flavors blended beautifully.
Made this salad last night and we gobbled it up! It was so delicious! So good that I am making it for a dinner party today. Try it!