Recipe by Juenessa
So few ingredients make such an impact with this recipe! Brianna's Poppyseed dressing is my favorite, but use what you like best.
Top Review by chakramspice
This salad is so easy to make, and is full of flavor. The aroma of freshly toasted pecans plus the sweetness of fresh peaches is just to die for. Perfect for the summer season. Highly recommended!
- 3⁄4 cup pecans
- 2 ripe peaches
- 4 cups Baby Spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1⁄4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange pecans on a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in preheated oven for 7-10 minutes, until they just begin to darken.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Peel peaches (if desired) and slice into bite-sized segments.
- Combine peaches, spinach and pecans in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing until evenly coated, adding a little additional dressing, if necessary.