Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I like all kinds of quiches, but this is my favorite. It's great for brunch, lunch or dinner.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced onion
- 5 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- chopped fresh parsley
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook spinach according to pkg; drain well; squeeze out any excess water; chop into small pieces and set aside.
- Unroll dough; press into a greased 10 in glass pie plate, covering bottom and sides Sprinkle with cheese and onion.
- Beat eggs; add milk, seasonings and spinach.
- Pour into crust; sprinkle with bacon, parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- let stand 5 minutes before serving.
A great quiche, I have made it several times for greatful table mates. I have also used deep dish frozen pie shells which make this recipe even simpler.
The recipie was overall great, but I think it had a bit too much spinach for my liking. I used cheddar cheese instead of swiss, used a pre-made pie crust, and took out the onions for dislike and bacon to make is vegetarian, so it was delicious.