Recipe by CIndytc
Found this recipe in TOH Easy & Deliscious magazine....putting here for safe keeping as it is a recipe my family would love.
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) packagefresh Baby Spinach
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute red pepper and onion in the 1 T. of olive oil for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Drain pasta and place in a serving bowl. Add the red pepper mixture, spinach, bacon, feta cheese and tomatoes. Ina jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, pepper, salt and the 1/4 cup olive oil; shake well. Drizzle over pasta spinach mixture and toss to coat.