Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A healthy hearty meal with a great taste!
Make and share this Spinach, Onion Tofu Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 ounces cubed tofu
- 1⁄2 large onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons dry basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 3 -4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- Place the oil and tofu in a large frying pan and cook about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add peanuts and onion and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add garlic, basil, black pepper and red pepper and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and spinach and cook just until spinach is wilted.
- Serve over rice.
My wife thought it too spicy and that I should cut back on the red pepper, but my daughter and I liked it just as is.
Super easy and super yummy. Just had this for lunch and it was wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing!
We loved this. Easy to make, healthy and tasty. Served it with rice and another stir fry, "Chicken Stir-Fry". Thanks for posting. Just made this again, and we still love it!