Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I threw this together and we really enjoyed it so I thought I would post it. Do not overcook your spinach - just let it wilt and get hot right through. You need a large skillet or wok with a lid. I used low fat dressing. Use any other of your favorite dressings
- Wash the spinach and let it drip dry in a colander - do not spin dry.
- Lightly spray a skillet or wok with Pam (you may use a tbsp of butter if you wish).
- Saute the mushrooms until lightly browned.
- Add spinach, marsala & dressing.
- Quickly flip the spinach and mix together all the ingredients.
- Cover with lid allow to steam for 3-5 minutes or until just wilted & hot.