Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These can either be grilled or broiled, these burgers are a treat with spinach, mushrooms, and cheese.
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squezzed dry
- 113.39 g part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml chopped fresh mushrooms
- 35.43 g package onion and mushroom soup mix
- 907.18 g ground beef
- In a large bowl, all ingredients except for ground beef,
- Crumble beef over mixture, and mix well.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill, uncovered over medium hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees, and meat juices run clear.
Another great burger recipe! Moist and flavorful, loved the addition of the spinach (I used fresh). Served on whole wheat buns, topped with mayo, dijon mustard and tomatoes and loved these - thanks for sharing the recipe!