Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
We love this dip and make it all of the time because it is so simple and tastes great. I can usually have this from refrigerator to table within 10 minutes. You might want to start with less garlic and adjust according to your taste. We love garlic.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic
- Prepare spinach according to package directions. I usually cook it in the microwave about 3-4 minutes. Drain or blot with paper towels to absorb some of the excess water.
- Add monterey jack cheese, cream cheese and garlic. Continue cooking until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops.
This hit the spot for sure! I halved the recipe and used just monterey jack instead of monterey jack pepper cheese (is that the same as pepper jack?) Anyway, I used garlic powder, cayenne pepper and crushed red pepper. Thanks!
I used cubed pepper jack, and melted it all together on the stovetop after I cooked/drained the spinach in the microwave. Served with whole-grain pita crips for a casual Saturday night. This is good & creamy, but a bit thick, and I added about 2 Tbsp of milk to thin it out a bit.