Recipe by CURLEYBERLEY
We love this dip and make it all of the time because it is so simple and tastes great. I can usually have this from refrigerator to table within 10 minutes. You might want to start with less garlic and adjust according to your taste. We love garlic.
Top Review by Lemon Drop
This hit the spot for sure! I halved the recipe and used just monterey jack instead of monterey jack pepper cheese (is that the same as pepper jack?) Anyway, I used garlic powder, cayenne pepper and crushed red pepper. Thanks!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare spinach according to package directions. I usually cook it in the microwave about 3-4 minutes. Drain or blot with paper towels to absorb some of the excess water.
- Add monterey jack cheese, cream cheese and garlic. Continue cooking until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops.