Awesome, Yummy Monterey Jack Dip
This dip has become a family favorite. Warning--you might want to double the recipe; it's kind of addictive.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces jalapeno jack cheese
- 1 tomatoes, diced (We've found we like to substitute a can of Rotel tomatoes)
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix, Good Seasons
- Grate cheese.
- Combine with remaining ingredients, toss well and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I took your advice and used rotel tomatoes. My husband would give it five stars, me three, thus the four star rating. I thought it was too cheesy...there is no such word in hubby's vocabulary. We had leftovers and put on chips and then baked making nachos; I thought these were really quite good! Thanks for posting.Reply