1/1 Photo of Spinach Lemon Rice
Dona England's Note:
Serve with grill salmon and pineapple salsa
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and drain rice in cold water.
- 2Place the rice, stock, olive oil and lemon zest in a heavy saucepan.
- 3Bring to boil over high heat, stir, reduce to a simmer, cover tightly and cook for 10 minutes.
- 4Uncover place shredded spinach on top of rice without stirring.
- 5Cover again and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 6Turn off heat, add lemon juice and let stand covered 10 minutes.
- 7Fluff with a fork and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Lemon Rice
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of