1/2 Photos of Spinach Lasagna
No boiling the noodles. This is non-fussy lasagna that goes together quickly with satisfying results. It's yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, egg, spinach, salt, pepper and oregano. Stir well.
- 2Spread 1/3 spaghetti sauce in a greased 9x13" baking dish. (NOTE: You can stretch your sauce by thinning with a little water so that you have enough for topping.).
- 3Place 1/2 of (uncooked) lasagna noodles over sauce.
- 4Spread with 1/2 ricotta cheese mixture.
- 5Then again: sauce, noodles, cheese mixture.
- 6Sprinkle remaining 1 cup mozzarella over.
- 7Save a bit of sauce to dribble over top.
- 8Pour water around edges.
- 9Cover securely with foil.
- 10Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 11Let stand 10 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.6 mg
- Sodium 757.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 19.2 g