Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this to use up a bag of Spinach + Eggs that were going out.
- 3 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 340.19 g fresh spinach
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes
- 14.79 ml skim milk
- cooking spray
- 14.79-29.58 ml salt, Pepper, Turmeric, etc
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Chop Garlic and 1 Tomato.
- Spray skillet with Pam
- Cook Garlic and Tomato.
- Add Spinach, cook until wilted.
- In another Bowl, combine Eggs + Whites + Milk + Seasonings.
- Add to Spinach Tomato Mixture.
- Stir so everything looks distributed.
- Slice Second Tomato into 4 circles and place on top.
- Bake at 400 F for 15 minutes, then Broil for about 3-5.
- Let cool and enjoy!
I scaled this back for 1 serve and used a whole tomato as it was rather small and it only took 5 minutes to cook in the oven at 200C fan forced. The only change I would make would be to deseed the tomato as I wasn't keen on the soft taste but just loved all the flavours that came together and I did use 2 whole eggs. Thank you for a very filling breakfast misskorny, made for My 3 Chefs game.