Recipe by Jamie Renee
A tasty finger food appetizer recipe. Great for holiday parties, and different than a traditional "spinach dip" or tradition "sausage ball" recipe.
Top Review by Denise J
Tasted great- however, I needed to add alot more stuffing mix to make them dry enough to make into balls- and I drained the spinach very well. I almost doubled the amount of stuffing. I will make these again!
- 2 boxes frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix
- 2 small onions, chopped fine
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2⁄3 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and drain spinach according to package directions.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Make into bite sized balls.
- Bake on cookie sheet about 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Can be then frozen and thawed out one hour before serving.