Recipe by Kanzeda
This is another wonderful recipe from The Enchanted Kitchen column of SageWoman Magazine. Potatoes are the quintessential earth element food and a perfect winter meal. This is a meal sized version of the wonderful dip we all know and love. A great pantry dinner if you use frozen spinach.
- 4 large baked potatoes
- 4 cups coarsely chopped spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam chopped spinach for 1 minute, drain well and place in a large mixng bowl.
- Cut the baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the insides into the bowl with the spinach.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the parmesan cheese and stir well.
- Mound the filling back into the potato shells and place them in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan and place under the broiler until the cheese is bubbly and hot.