Recipe by MsLizze
I have tried all sorts of spinach artichoke dips, and this one is by far my favorite. It does not have a lot of extra spices, but rather allows the flavor of the various ingredients to shine through. As an impatient chef, I always scoop out a little of the mixture before baking it and warm it up in the microwave. It is not quite as good as baking, but it does give instant gratification. Of course, I make everyone else wait for the baked product. LOL.
Top Review by Malee_H
I made this for my family as an appetizer for Thanksgiving and it was a HUGE hit. Very easy to make. I added a dash of garlic powder to add a little more flavor, and might add real minced garlic next time, but even without it, it was delicious. Also one of the healthier recipes for artichoke dip I've found on the internet!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 2⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook the spinach according to the package directions.
- Chop the aritchoke hearts.
- Drain the spinach.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Spread the mixture in a 9x13 pan, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or a sliced baguette.