Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
Great appetizer- easy and very flavorful. Looks like you really fussed! World Zaar Tour 2005 Italy
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 8 slices French bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat skillet and broiler.
- Saute spinach and garlic in hot skillet with a drizzle of olive oil until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in ricotta and nutmeg in the hot skillet.
- Place bread on a broiler pan and top with spinach mix then sprinkle with parmesan.
- Broil 2-3 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Watching carefully- it doesn't take long!