Tamari Roasted Nuts
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 2 2 cups walnuts or 2 cups hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread the nuts on a baking sheet and bakd for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle soy sauce on nuts and stir well.
- Bake for 5 more minutes.
- Turn off the oven, stir the nuts again, and leave them in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- The nuts will be dry and crisp.
- Allow nuts to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I thought this recipe was great but I decided to take it to another level and added a little brown sugar and a few sprinkles of garlic. My friends raved over how good they were and begged for the recipe. I also roasted them in my stir crazy popcorn popper and they come out perfectly roasted. If you decide to do it this way, keep a close eye on them so that they don't burn.
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<embed src="http://walkertracker.com/badge/v1/flashbadge.swf?id=Ms*Bindy&date=20070316" width="140" height="200" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></embed> <a href="http://walkertracker.com/walker.php?Ms*Bindy&i=1eb0d8f2e3b" title="A walking community for pedometer geeks">View Ms*Bindy's Step Blog at Walker Tracker</a>