Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of our favorite potato dishes.
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained
- In lge mixing bowl whip potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream and butter until smooth; add all remaining ingredients and continue to beat until well mixed.
- Spoon into a greased 2 qu casserole.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Casserole can be prepared ahead and refrigerated, then baked just before serving.
Made this ahead as suggested and appreciated the convenience. I kept the potatoes sliced rather than mash them and layered in the cheese mixture. Very, very good. Half a recipe worked just fine.