Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love spinach lasagne and the addition of the ham makes it that much better! There is no pre-cooking so this comes together rather quickly.
- 4 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 5 ounces fresh spinach
- 2 cups milk, I use skim
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook lasagne noodles in boiling and salted water for 10-12 minutes, until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, cook spinach; drain.
- For sauce, in a medium saucepan combine milk, cornstarch, and onion. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Spread 2 tablespoons sauce on the bottom of a 10x6x2 inch baking dish. Stir ham and italian seasoning into remaining sauce.
- Arrange 3 lasagne noodles in the dish. Spread 1/3 of the sauce. Layer spinach atop. Layer another 1/3 of the sauce, the ricotta, and half of the mozzarella. Place remaining noodles atop. Top with the remaining sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through. Let stand ten minutes before serving.