Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A side dish that will go with almost anything. We like it best with seafood or a pork roast. This dish freezes like a charm! Great to make ahead and pull out of the freezer for a quick fix side.
- 6 peeled boiled, and mashed potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 10 ounces thawed and drained chopped spinach
- Mix the mashed potatoes with the milk and butter until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients and place in a greased casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.