Recipe by Liwl
A good friend of mine gave me this recipe and it is AMAZING! Perfect as a side dish or main dish. Refridgerate the leftovers (if there are any!) and have a great breakfast!
- 2 (16 ounce) packageschopped frozen broccoli
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) canchopped mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9x13 glass dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the frozen vegetables according to packaged instructions, and drain well.
- Mix the cheeses with the soup.
- Beat eggs well and add to cheese and soup mixture.
- Combine all ingredients, stirring slowly into liquid mixture.
- Pour into glass dish and cook for approximately 35 minutes.