Recipe by Sauce Lover
From Good Housekeeping magazine. Really creamy and good. Everyone raves about this one. Make sure you top with freshly grated parmesan cheese, not the stuff in the can!
- 566.99 g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 389.80 g can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 0.59 ml salt (I like it with more)
- 0.59 ml ground pepper (I use more)
- 158.51 ml grated parmesan cheese (I use more)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml whole milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F In bowl, combine spinach, artichokes, cream, salt, pepper and 1/3 cup Parmesan.
- In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese(softened, make sure!) until fluffy, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Reduce speed to low, gradually add milk, mixing just until well blended.
- Spray 1 1/2-quart casserole or 8" by 8" glass baking dish with Pam or other non-stick spray or line dish with non-stick foil(love that stuff!). Put spinach/artichoke mixture in bottom of dish. Pour cream-cheese mixture evenly over spinach mixture. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges bubble and top is golden.