- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches in diameter) or 8 old el paso flour tortillas (6 inches in diameter)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Stir together butter and chili powder; brush on one side of tortillas. Cut each into 12 wedges. Place in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch.
- Bake uncovered 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown; cool. (Tortillas will continue to crisp as they cool.).