Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this off the back of Uncle Ben's Rice quite a few years back. It has been a household favorite since. And easy to make. My hubby will make it when he has to cook! Some times I add onion and carrots to this recipe.
- 1 cup beef broth
- 6 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sirloin steaks, strips (1/4in. thick)
- 1 -2 medium green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 6 cups cooked white rice
- Whisk together everything but the meat, bell pepper and rice; set aside.
- Cook beef over medium/high heat until just done(5-7 minute). Add bell pepper and cook about 2-3 minutes until it just starts to become tender.
- Add sauce and cook until thick.
- Serve over white rice.