Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Serve as the main dish with a nice avocado salsa or put in in a nice salad of mixed greens, corn, avocado and cilantro ranch dressing!
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl mix together the spices and then sprinkle over both sides of the chicken.
- Spray the chicken with non stick cooking spray and place on preheated grill. Cover.
- Grill 7-10 minutes or until no longer pink in the center, turning once.
- Serve with avocado salsa or on a salad.
- I like to pound the chicken to an even thickness for faster and more even cooking.
This is awesome! I served it with my Quick Hot Salsa as a dipping sauce. It went together with ease and tasted very Tex Mex. I loved all the spicy flavors. I cooked the chicken on my George Foreman grill, which created a moist and tender piece of meat. Thanks for posting. Made for Diabetes Awareness Month tag game. :)
Wonderful dish, and bravo Queen~this is a terrifically fast, and easily the most delicious chicken breasts I have had in a while. So quick, if you went to the store and back with pre/made chicken breasts, it would be more time then making these right up and presto, sitting on top of some salad leaves. I followed this exactly, although I only used one large pounded chicken breast that could of easily feed 2/3 people. Good idea to pound it, as this was just so great to slice and and the chicken so juicy, you didn't or even want dressing for the salad. Since I only used 1 chicken breast, I used 1/4 tsp. cumin, 1/2 tsp. red pepper, (instead of chili because that what I had) 1/4 tsp. garlic powder, and 1/8 tsp. of kosher salt. You don't need one more thing, except for a fork. Yummy! Thank you QueenJ! Made for *Diabetes Awareness Month* Fall 2008.