Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
A quick , tasty and spicy grilled chicken dish. Tastes best when done on a bbq, but just as tasty on an indoor grill. For more spice, use Frank's Extra Hot or sprinkle some cayenne pepper over the breasts.
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup frank red hot sauce
- garlic powder
- fresh ground black pepper
- Coat both sides of chicken breasts in Frank's Red Hot.
- Sprinkle both sides generously with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle both sides with black pepper.
- Let stand in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Spray grill with oil.
- Preheat on high for 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken breasts to grill with tongs and cook for 7-10 minutes on each side until done.
- Baste with hot sauce while cooking for more flavour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more