Stuffed Spicy Chicken Breasts
photo by children from A to Z
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled cheese crackers
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese or 4 ounces cheddar cheese (not shredded)
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter or 1/3 cup margarine
- Mix together cheese cracker crumbs and taco seasoning mix and set aside.
- Pound chicken breasts til thin enough to roll up.
- Cut cheese into 6 equal portions.
- Place one piece in center of flattened chicken breast piece.
- Roll and seal.
- Dip into melted butter, then in crumb mixture.
- Place onto pan prepared with non stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or til done.
- Lift carefully onto serving plates.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in upstate New York. I am retired and now have time to enjoy my children, my grandchildren and great grandchildren.