Recipe by lik2fish
Spicy Sweet Glaze Chicken
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
Made this for my husband tonight-I loved the list of ingredients-sounded like a great sweet & sour kind of chicken! Hubby liked it! I used one chicken breast & three drops of hot sauce, which made it "mild" according to hubby. I also used jarred minced garlic & sugar free apricot preserves. I just poured the sauce over the chicken & baked it. During baking, I spooned the sauce from around the chicken back onto the meat so the chicken would stay tender & flavorful. Am considering doubling up on the sauce just cuz I'm a sauce fan!
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 8 chicken pieces (wings, drumsticks, breast, etc,)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together garlic, apricot preserves, soy sauce, ketchup and Tobasco sauce.
- Put chicken pieces of choice in a gallon ziplock bag.
- Add the sauce mixture; place in a freezer.
- To cook the chicken, thaw completely in the refrigerator; dump into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until done, 50 to 60 minutes.