Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Amazing! From BH&G book. I add a tad more Cajun seasoning to kick it up a notch!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cream of shrimp soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 lb baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine soup, shrimp, spinach, cream cheese, onion, seasoning, and garlic in a pot on stove.
- Cook until well mixed, stirring occasionally (or in crock pot on low for 2 hours).
- Stir before serving.