Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet. I love pasta with peanut Thai type sauces.
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta
- 1⁄2 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup spicy sesame oil
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- chopped scallion
- Preheat to 350 degrees.
- Cook and drain the pasta; place in a bowl and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, toast sesame seeds on a cookie sheet in the oven. (A few minutes will be sufficient; check often to be sure they brown lightly and do not burn.).
- In a glass salad dressing bottle, mix soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar.
- Drizzle over the pasta a little at a time, tasting as you go - the mixture will be spicy. (Recipe is enough for several batches of pasta.).
- Mix peanut butter with a small amount of boiling water until creamy and pour over noodles and stir until well coated.
- Add sesame seeds and scallions and toss.