Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy George Duran See this recipe on air Saturday Jan. 27 at 3:00 PM ET/PT. Show: Ham on the Street Episode: Seafood
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat (sticks available in the frozen fish section of larger supermarkets)
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons tobiko, plus more
- tobiko, for garnish (flying fish roe available in Asian markets)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sauce, sriracha or 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chives, Finely chopped for garnish
- Thaw the crab sticks according to package directions.
- Pull the crab sticks into strands and put them into a large bowl.
- Add the shrimp, scallions, mayonnaise, tobiko, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Mix well then taste and adjust the seasoning with salt.
- Serve in chilled martini glasses garnished with more tobiko and chives.